As always, the Spring Yarn Tasting has inspired customers to get crafting items to add to their Spring and Summer wardrobe. (If you missed it, find out all the details in this blog post: Spring Yarn Tasting 2021 – Sweet Yarns.) It's way more fun to craft together so we're going to do a Make-A-Long starting in April.
Due to the pandemic, we won't be getting together in person but will be sharing virtually. We have our Sweet Yarnies group to post progress pictures. And I'll be giving updates on my projects during our Virtual Craft Breaks and Virtual Knit Nights on Facebook Live.
So here are the details....
- I'll be sharing some ideas and suggestions over social media the next couple of weeks.
- We'll have preorders for yarn until closing on Saturday, March 20th.
- I'll place orders on Monday, March 22 and we'll keep our fingers crossed that all the yarn arrives quickly.
- We'll kick off the Make-A-Long on Thursday, April 1st in our Virtual Knit Night.
- The Make-A-Long will run until the end of May, but as always, we are flexible and can go into June if needed, even longer if we want.
- You are welcome to knit, crochet, weave, etc. We decided to do a make-a-long rather than a knit-a-long to be more inclusive to all the yarn-related crafts.
- Suggested projects are: tops, shawls, skirts, dresses, wool-free socks. Really whatever you think you will wear in the warmer weather.
If you have any questions, need help picking patterns and yarns, or anything else, feel free to contact the store (email, messages, phone). You know where to find me. :)