We have a variety of beautiful items that are handmade by a local potter, Kiln Kandy. Each one is unique as they are made individually so some may not be exactly as pictured. They are perfect items for fibre enthusiasts. We'll remove price tags when packing in case it's a gift. (If you want more information or precise measurements on any of the pieces, please contact the store.)
Current items available online are:
- Ugly Sweater Dishes: These are perfect for holding a spoon, a tea bag, a treat, or maybe stitch markers and darning needles. (Approximately 4" x 4".)
- Mugs: You definitely need a yarn-themed mug for while you're crafting and having a hot beverage. (Most mugs are approximately 4 1/2" tall x 4" diameter.)
- Jars with Stoppers: These adorable jars are perfect for hiding your darning needles and stitch markers. (Approximately 1 1/2" diameter, 4" tall.)
- Knit Accessories: Add a knit theme throughout your home to hold crochet hooks, knitting needles, plants, cut flowers, whatever you like.
- Plates: These are perfect for serving treats or adding decoration to your home.
- Yarn Bowls: Bling for your yarn to rest in while you craft away. (Approximately 3" tall x 6" diameter.)
- Accessories Bowls: These are prefect for holding little crafting accessories or maybe your favourite snack. Some even come with a scissor holder on the side. (Approximately 2" tall x 3" diameter.
Check out the rest of Kiln Kandy's pottery here: