Santa’s Workshop 🎅
Christmas Gift Competition
Get started on your Christmas gifts!
Sweet Yarns is running a competition to help you get all your Christmas gifts finished before December hits. See the rules below. 😊 If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Santa’s Workshop will run from Sunday, September 25th to Friday, November 25th.
- You can make anything you want as long as it will be a Christmas gift. They can be knit or crocheted.
- As we’re doing this virtually, please post all your entries into our Sweet Yarnies group. Make sure to include the pattern and yarn used to make them, as well as the weight if it’s a larger project. If you can’t post them in the group or they need to remain a secret from spying gift-receivers, you can email/message me pictures or bring your projects to the store for me to snap a picture, and I’ll post them for you. I’ll still post the secret ones in the group but use initials instead of names.
- All entries must be submitted by November 25th at 11:59PM.
- We’re going to go by weight or small project for entries. I figured it would be easiest to allow for the flexibility of what everyone needs to make for gifts. One entry will be equal to 50 grams or a small project (eg. hat, pair of socks, pair of mittens, etc.)
- Bonus entries for yarn and pattern from Sweet Yarns.
- WIPs (work in progress) are allowed. WIP Weight-in Day is Saturday, September 24th. Make sure to include the current weight of the project.
- We’ll be doing prizes! I’ll be picking three winners after entries close. The winners will be announced during our Virtual Knit Night on Thursday, December 1st.